re: JAWS leaving out leters in the middle of words

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS users list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 07:16:04 -0700

for me, although it appears that JAWS is leaving letters out, it really isn't.
because when I go to the word that appears to be missing letters and walk
through it with my arrows or spell it it's spelled correctly. but if I do a say
word or I'm doing a say all or reading it line by line, even after I check the
word, JAWS will often say it as it was saying it before. I've never had this in
Outlook Express, though.

Patricia