Re: JAWS latest trick

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 17:51:55 +0100

 ah cy, jas tricks if you only knew!  a nice rnib volunteer who lived not too
far away came to help before he retired, he was good at practical
things,putting on memory  cleaning up scanner, but he tried to help once or
twice with Jaws, after a while he said"it has lied about everything it has seen
since I have been here some 2 hours . it was he who helped to put Lunar on,
before that Jaws sent emails that arrived black on black, Jaws can read that
but the sighted world  simply got invisible emails, if people who knew me got
them they simply highlighted them. Eventually  I went to a charity called U can
do it,and the lady who actually was there to tutor all there staff so they
could go and teach Jfw,came to visit I had to pay£150 a lesson,but knowing she
was the best and had to travel down from London  over an hours journey I paid
it, she tape recorded the 2 sessions she spent here. I have those tapes, she
took Jaws off repaired it configured it, and well?  she was beaten, she
departed saying"seeing Jaws do that has taken away my desire to live!  The
director or chairman of U can do it refunded some of the money, so they were
honest. re tony the rnib volunteer,I heard from him not long ago,living in
northern Spain,nearest neighbour 4 miles away" only jaws I see now he said are
the Jaw  bones on my plate, wellhe is happy has solar energy and grows things.
I tell this little tale as it is true,Jaws in tantrum mode in monochrome  did
tell awful fibs dorothy