Re: JAWS keys

  • From: "Vicki Wherry" <amethyst17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 21:22:13 -0700

I realize you can't have more than one key on a computer. My friend needs to
remove his JAWS pro key from his Desktop, and he only has the JAWS Home key
floppy disk. He was wondering if he can put the Pro key on the Home key
floppy until he reinstalls JAWS Pro, and when he needs the Pro Key, will it
extract the pro key from the Home key floppy. Thanks.

Vicki