RE: JAWS in Windows Explorer

  • From: "Acquaviva, Pasquale CECOM DCSOPS" <Pat.Acquaviva@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 09:01:26 -0400

Hik Lorana And List,

It is sometimes possible to fix the problems you're discussing by first
pressing the Shift-Control-Escape key combination that will place you in the
Task Manager.  Then press the Alt-V key combination to access the Task
Manager's View menu.  Then select "Refresh Now" and press the enter key.
This sometimes works quite well.

If all else fails, it is also possible to unload JAWS with Insert-F4 and
then reload JAWS with its associated shortcut key.

Regards
- --
Pat Acquaviva