Re: JAWS going silent on the web

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:17:56 -0500

I just had this happen for the first time today but when I deleted that
message it took a few seconds so I think it's huge messages that cause that,
as for web pages, I'd wonder if there was the macromedia flash player
installed because I don't have that problem with out that piece of junk on
my machine.