JAWS friendly Disk Cleanup utilities

  • From: "Frank Welte" <fwelte@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 22:44:25 -0700

What disk cleanup utilities work well with JAWS?  I'm all ready using the
Windows XP disk cleanup and disk defragmentation utilities.  I've also gone
through the Ad/Remove programs utility in Control Panel to remove old
programs.  However, I suspect there's still plenty of old junk, especially
old Microsoft patches and whatnot, that could go as well.  Is there a
utility for finding and removing such old junk from a computer?

Frank Welte