Re: JAWS does not speak links when arrowing through the links list whenusing IE

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 08:49:23 -0500

This is a shot in the dark, but in internet options on the general tab,
there is an accessibility button.  You might check there to see that all the
boxes are checked except the one for using my own style sheet.  Also, in
advanced, make sure that the two accessibility checkboxes are checked.  One
more thing, in default configuration, make sure to check in advanced use
msaa for list views.

Johnnie Apple Seed