Re: JAWS cursor and mous pointer.

  • From: Bruce Toews <bruce@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 22:55:31 -0500 (CDT)

The JAWS cursor and the mouse pointer are not exactly synonymous, since you don't have as much fine control over the JAWS cursor as you do the mouse pointer. However, when you move the JAWS cursor, you are moving the mouse pointer. Numpad slash left clicks, num pad star right clicks, and if you click where the JAWS cursor is, you're clicking where the mouse pointer is.

Bruce

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009, mostafa almahdy wrote:

HI
I' would  some one  who can  describe  in particularly  and accurately
what  JAWS   cursor could do.
is it similar to the mous pointer?
many  sighted  people  who  use's JAWS more  often  ask's  me, how
can we   activate  the  mous pointer with JAWS, I' am actually  guide
them to the JAWS  cursor, which's suppose  to be instead or  say
replacement  of the mous pointer, is that correct?
any suggest or recommend, that's tremendously would be appreciated!!!.

Alternative archives located at: