Re: JAWS crashing in windows vista

  • From: "Voy44" <voy44@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 13:24:33 +0200

Hi Brian,

there is a folder in jAWS called "dump", where helpful debug information is
stored regarding all JFW-related crashes.
It is usually found in something like \username\documents and
settings\application data\freedom scientific\JAWS\xxx\settings.
Inside this folder, there are .dmp files, which might help FS diagnose the
problem.
  I don't think that the Windows error reporting will help here.

  Regards,
  Nermin