JAWS conflict with upgrades

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 17:45:33 -0800

Hi,

when JAWS 8 was released I upgraded on my laptop with no problem. I have an sma
for JAWS. however, when I installed it on my desktop I got the message that
jaws could not be authorized. then, when checking the about box in the JAWS
window of 7.0 it said that I didn't have any upgrades remaining when I clearly
have one left. both versions of JAWS were just newly installed on my desktop so
I didn't think that there should have been a problem. does anyone have any
suggestion as to what could be going on? or do I have to contact FS?

Patricia

msn: bc_sarah_fan@xxxxxxxxxxx