Re: JAWS authorization

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:16:53 -0700

unless they've got some ne way of solving this problem, you'll lose your 6.0
key.  You'll need to find some way to reset it.  You do need to remove your 5
key via the hjauth program which is on your authorization flopy.  The key for 6
is entirely different then that for 6 so yes, you do indeed have both keys
currently.