Re: JAWS and web site

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:04:57 -0700

I got it. I clicked on the this page link for the December newsletter. Then
I switched to the JAWS cursor. I read "pdf doc" and left-clicked on it,
using the numpad slash,  thinking a PDF document would open, but then I got
the newsletter as a regular web page. Also I would complain about those
buttons which could be labeled with alt text.