RE: JAWS and the Slow Spell-Check in MS-Office

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 10:35:05 -0600

An IBM Correcting Selectric, man, what luxury. (LOLLOLLOL)

How about an old Underwood, the one with the open case?

Yup, times they are a changing indeed. (LOLLOLLOL)

The vast majority of my college
English assignments were hand written. (oh, the pain)

I also remember the first ball point pen I owned. Long about 1953 or so. My
elementary school teacher nearly had a complete nervous breakdown. �Only low
class people and thugs would use such a device!� was her attitude.

We did lots of our school work with an Esterbrook fountain pen and learned
how to keep the ink from making a blob on the paper.

Those stories about dipping the little girl�s who set in the desk in front
of you hair in the ink well are *NOT* just stories. (LOLLOLLOL)

It served the little snot right for being such a stuck up you know what.
(LOLLOLLOL)

Cy, The Anasazi