Re: JAWS and objects

  • From: "Greg Epley" <gregepley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 15:56:28 -0500

Interpreting or recognizing letters, numbers and other text material in a
screen capture or graphic requires OCR.  FS would likely point you to their
OpenBook product for that, or some other optical character recognition (OCR)
product to do it.  I doubt FS would ever put such a capability in JAWS
itself.
-Greg