RE: JAWS and hotmail live

  • From: "Jeffrey Shockley" <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 17:58:36 -0400

Hi,
The new Windows Live Hotmail is verry accessible. I already upgraded to it.
Logging in is accessible, sending and composing messages is accessible, and
so is putting file attachments on messages. I am not using the Full versio.
I am using the light version (I think that's what it is called.) I am using
JAWS 8.0.2173 and IE 7.
HTH,
Jeffrey

Check out my blog!
The URL is
http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.com
<http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.com/>
"You learn something new every day!"
"You can do anything if you put your mind to it!"
"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to
see it."

--Doomed Dragon