Re: JAWS and hotmail

  • From: "Eileen Lafond" <Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:04:08 -0800

I don't have a program to my knowledge that deletes cookies.  I did as
you said and went into the internet Explorer tools and options and
deleted the tempoary cookies.  After that I logged onto Hotmail and
checked the sign me in automatically.  Then I went out of Hotmail and
went back in and I had to re-type my password again.    Something
strange is happening because in the past I never had to do my password.
It would take me directly into my account in Hotmail.

Any more suggestions?

Thanks,

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx

>>> one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx 1/25/2005 7:21:22 AM >>>
if you clean out the cookies
you are deleting the hotmail cookie that remembers your password
or, have a program like i have called
pest patrol
running
which doesn't allow tracking cookies from any web site to put them on
my
computer
try  cleaning out the  cookies and internet temp files, from internet
options
in control panel,
then try signing into your hotmail account