RE: JAWS and hotmail

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:35:12 -0700

I just got a hotmail account because I installed MSN messenger.  I could
use some type for reading, and saving or deleting messages.  I played
around there a bit tonight, and I don't expect to gt many messages
there, mostly want to use the messenger.

I need to go read the help topics in Jaws and messenger before I ask
questions about it.

Please send messages to my normal e-mail at the bottom of this message.

rmcombs@xxxxxxxxxxx

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx