RE: JAWS and flash

  • From: "Blackwell, Clifford" <CBlackwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:17:30 -0500

You can temporarily disable flash.

1.  Hit alt+v to bring up the verbosity control.

2.  Hit the letter "f" three times to get you to the flash control.

3.  Hit the spacebar to toggle to flash off and hit enter to save the
new setting.

This will disable flash for the seession in which you are working.  You
can disable flash more permanently in the configuration manager, but you
may want to have flash for some items.  I suppose you could disable it
in configuration manager and then use the same keystokes as set forth
above to togle it on when you need it.