JAWS and console windows

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 19:03:15 -0800

Hi everyone,

I have an issue with jaws (latest 11, though I've seen it with lots of
builds) and console windows.  When the cursor is over a non-empty
character jaws echos the character constantly.

I can turn this off by changing the  screen echo from highlighted to
none but that only persists in the configuration so long as the
console title doesn't change.

Does anyone know a more general way to keep the repeated echo from occurring?

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx