JAWS and connecting of wireless network

  • From: "Anders Boholdt-Petersen" <english_correspondences@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:03:37 +0100

Hi,

I have one question regarding JAWS and connecting to wireless network I will hope a person could answer: There is a program which can both provide information about signal strength and link strength?

I have the problem that Windows's own feature not is accessible for JAWS.

I using Windows XP Service Pack 3 and JAWS 11.

Very thanks for the answers.

Regards,
Anders