RE: JAWS and Zoomtext

  • From: "Harald van.Breederode" <Harald.van.Breederode@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 15:16:46 +0200

Lora,

I am running JAWS 5.0.844 together with Zoomtext 8.1 without problems.
Before running Zoomtext 8.1 I ran Zoomtext 8.0.4 for about 6 months also
without problems.

The only thing I can imagine is that you are running low on memory and/or
CPU power.
I have a 1.6 GigaHertz Pentium mobile with 1024 Megabytes of memory.

I can start and stop both JAWS and Zoomtext without crashing my system. It
also doesn't matter in what order I start or stop the programs. My system
remains stable.

Hope this helps.

Regards Harald.