RE: JAWS and ZoomText

  • From: "Derek Binkley" <dbinkley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:13:02 -0500

Thanks for the advice.  That setting was already turned on for HTML and
was not available for Word.  The screen itself is tracking just fine to
the cursor, it just seems like the cursor doesn't move as the text is
being read.  Perhaps I am trying to find settings in JAWS that don't
exist.

Thanks again,
Derek Binkley