JAWS and Word Sounds

  • From: Paul Bolduc <pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JFW Users List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 08:52:52 -0500

Good morning,
I had Word 97 with different sounds for most of the different commands that
were done.  Now that I have Word 2003 is there a ready made package of sounds
or do I need to use Sound manager to create the sound?

Have a good day,

Paul Bolduc

Amateur Radio Operator: WR1X

Email: pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America.  Royalston is found
in Massachusetts