Re: JAWS and Windows Live Mail

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 12:39:08 +0100

It is a bit funky with even the latest JAWS 11 I believe. I use Thunderbird myself, so am not sure. So I am going by what people have reported.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth

On 04/07/2010 12:32, Gezim Rexha wrote:
Hi all,

I wonder what are your experiences in using Windows Live Mail with JAWS? Earlier I used
Outlook Express and I was happy with it, but then I received E-mail sent by Hotmail,
saying that it would no longer be possible to use it, so I switched to Windows Live Mail.
One of the differences with the latter, for instance, is that Windows Live Mail does not
say "unread".

Have a nice day,
Gezim
Alternative archives located at: