JAWS and Winamp

  • From: "John McLuckie" <john_mac@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 00:05:23 -0600

Good evening, I am seeking someone who uses winamp as their program for
copying their CD's onto their computer in CD audio or MP3 formats, create
playlists, select playlists to burn onto new CD's, select various songs from
various playlists to create new CD's, etc, etc, etc..
I don't expect anyone to answer all those questions on a reply here, but if
someone is familiar with Winamp and using JAWS to operate it, I'd appreciate
some insight, and could, perhaps, have more in depth discussion directly with
you via personal e-mail rather than tying up this list.  Thanks.

John