Re: JAWS and Vista versions ,Magic upgrade from ten?

  • From: "Devona Abel" <djasister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 20:36:21 -0600

Subject say's it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "ptusing" <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 6:32 PM
Subject: JAWS and Vista versions

Hi, all,
There have been posts about various memory leaksand we all know that some programs and operating systems demand more of a computer's resources.
So if one had an open-ended choice of VISTA versions,
which version of
Vista Basic,
or higher Home premium or
Vista "Business" version would use fewer resources?

I realize one would be usingthe  classic layout in any  case.
I have to pick my "free Vista" upgrade version and want to consider effects ofJAWS et al. (I realize I can't use it for 6 months as MAGIC is being upgraded andI often use MAGIC and JAWS together.)

Also if any one has any good points to suggest between the versions using JAWS, please feel free to write here or to me privately.

One friend suggested the plainer or simpler the Vista choice the less "stuff" would be using my computer's resources. (Hisw ords).
Many thanks.