Re: JAWS and Verizon

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 11:51:08 -0800

I could have sworn it said bios, but I confess I didn't stop and trace it
letter for letter with Jaws. In that case, what is FIOS? I'm just as
perplexed about that!

From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi David,

I have no problem with my own ISP, so I'm not getting into this. But what do
you mean by the Verizon bios? I thought bios was a technical term, a
programmer's term for some essential component of an operating system, or
something like that. Is it also a term that attaches to broadband Internet
service providers, or specifically to Verizon's technical specifications?
Sorry, I'm just not very technically sophisticated. Thanks for explaining.