RE: JAWS and Verizon

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:30:32 -0500

Yes I agree

They are going to offer an introductory rate to get your business for a
couple of years.  And "Guess what we have to increase your price" right
after that.

I believe they are all the same cable,phone company.  In the end we are all
going to pay.

Superbowl Champion New York Giants XLII

This my friends is sweet!

  _____