Re: JAWS and Verizon

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:19:54 -0800

yo Dave-man!

As you didn't allow my message to be quoted beneath yours, I have forgotten
what it is you're replying to. Last thing I remember asking about this topic
was for someone to explain exactly how they provide the cables and
connections someone gave me the impression are completely separate from any
other cables out there above or underneath the street for cable TV or
telephone or data transmission. But of course I'm happy to know you're
pleased with the soivice, and if one of dem Verizon customer support mooks
gives you any trouble, just email me off list, because I know guys who know
guys who could explain things to him about his responsibilities.