Re: JAWS and Verizon

  • From: <cutolo.albert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 12:18:29 -0500

Hello David,

I hope that you'll pardon this question, but I was just wonderingsince your
using verizon's fios service, how accessible is it's usehow's the sound
quality, and canyou use their movieson demand channels, which you can't use
using time warner cable service.  I myself,am going to make the switch to
verizon's fios service when it becomes available in my area, but as of yet,
they can't give me any time frame when that might happen, so that's why
I'masking these questions.  Hope you don't mind my asking.         s ince