RE: JAWS and Skype

  • From: "James Austin" <saulky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 02:28:29 +0100

Hi Arianna

Yes Jaws does work with skype, you can download it from
http://www.jfwlite.com/programss - the scripts are here too

I don't know though if the newest version of skype works with jfw sorry
about htat

Just be aware that on some systems including myown skype seems to turn down
the volume  of the microphone, so hat the person on the other end cannot
hear you.  Any help on this from any one would be appreciated

Thanks

Best Wishes

James