Re: JAWS and Quickbooks

  • From: "Christine Menges" <c.menges@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:14:16 -0600

hi,
    I use the quick books online which is supposed to be similar to the off
line version.  I would be careful, while some things read well, some don't and
as I'm sure you know one little mistake on the books can cause a huge problem.
I was unable to see certain options, such as a pull down list of the customers
and a pull down list of products sold.  This would leave me to manually put in
a lot of things, and if I was one letter off, a comma or period for example,
then I was prompted to add a new customer.  I was able to run reports and
export them to excel where it was easier to read.

Christine