RE: JAWS and Outlook 2007

  • From: "Kallie Swanepoel" <kccs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:42:35 +0200

On the subject:

Read-all function in Jaws seem to have a problem in html messages in outlook
2007. Can the view of the message it self also be changed to make read-all
work better. Or are there an editing option that can be activated to
accomplish better read-all functionality?

Kallie Swanepoel

Piano Tuner/Klavierstemmer

Tel: +27 (0) 12-379-3762

Cel: +27 (0) 83-261-6942