RE: JAWS and Office 2007

  • From: "Kelly Ford" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 17:21:21 -0800

One of the bigger changes in Office 2007 is replacement of menu and toolbars
with what the Office team calls the Ribbon.  This is designed to expose more
commands at once.  It is keyboard accessible but many of the commands you
may be used to have been rearranged.

The Office team has some documents that explain these changes and also lists
of where commands have moved to.  I linked to some of these articles in a
posting on my blog at
http://blog.kellyford.org/archives/2007/01/finding_the_ele.html.

Kelly