Re: JAWS and OE - help needed

  • From: "Mark Driesenga" <truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:08:56 -0400

JAWS key up arrow.  Mark

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jennifer Aberdeen
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 7:09 PM
  Subject: Re: JAWS and OE - help needed

  What's the say line command?

  Jen
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Ricque
    To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 6:32 PM

    Hi Joan,
    Also useing Jaws 6, and O E 6, when I finish reading a message,,
    I hit the escape key, and Jaws reports where I am in the list of messages.
    Also, if I use the say-line command, Jaws reports the position in the list
view where the cursor is located, 3 of 7 etc.
    HTH,
    Richard Justice
    www.blind-computing.com