Re: JAWS and OE - help needed

  • From: "Ricque" <ricjustice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:32:34 -0400

Hi Joan,
Also useing Jaws 6, and O E 6, when I finish reading a message,,
I hit the escape key, and Jaws reports where I am in the list of messages.
Also, if I use the say-line command, Jaws reports the position in the list
view where the cursor is located, 3 of 7 etc.
HTH,
Richard Justice
www.blind-computing.com