JAWS and Java in Netscape 6.2, 7.1; Ferret

  • From: Thomas Luteran <toml_ss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 06:49:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all!

I have been able to get JAWS to read our Java Applet in Internet Explorer 6,
Sun JRE 1.4.3_02, Java Access Bridge 1.1GA.

I have not been able to get JAWS to read it when I run it in Netscape 6.2 or
7.1, although Java Ferret is able to see the AccessibleNames and
AccessibleDescriptions.

Any known incompatibilities here?  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Tom Luteran