Re: JAWS and Java Access Bridge

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 10:48:08 -0700

fyi, That was cool, your message reads in british english. The java access bridge is a dll that helps jaws see the java buttons, tabs, and other window controlls. Google for it or do a search on java.sun.com and ye shall find all. When you perform an update of the java run-time environment, you will need to run the install.exe application again. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Guy Barlow HR Workforce Information & Analysis Officer" <Guy.Barlow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>