RE: JAWS and ITunes

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 12:25:46 -0000

Hi, I tried J-Tunes, the scripts that sits between JAWS and iTunes, and it's
quite good. For example, I was able to navigate to the list of sources,
navigate to the songs from that source, and so on. In fact, why not download
the scripts and try them for yourself? They'll run for 10 minutes per
session without a licence. Hope this helps.