Re: JAWS and Expanded/Collapsed messages

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 02:19:03 -0500

Cindy, it sounds like you're in collapsed mode. To get into expanded mode,
go to your message list, go to that first message, and hit right arrow. Left
arrow collapses the list, right arrow expands it. For this to work, you need
to have "group messages by conversation" checked.
I know this is a week late, but I hope it helps.