RE: JAWS and Editing in Word

  • From: "Bergen, Eric" <Eric.Bergen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 15:50:46 -0500

Hi Chip.

I maximized the screen and that helped a bit.

Part of the problem might not be Jaws, but my unfamiliarity with Jaws
and

This particular type of editing.

Should I just be able to type within the edit field?

When deleting the row, Jaws spoke sporadically as I was deleting
character by character.

Will hitting enter stop the editing or take me to the next line.

Jaws did not indicate either.

Thank you very much.

Eric.