Re: JAWS and DC++ crashes

  • From: "Philip Hall" <phall1246@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 12:16:40 -0400

Hi. I have been using various versions of jaws including 7.1 with dcplusplus for years. I am currently running v4.01. I have never experienced crashes with either jaws or dcplusplus. now, jaws does crash, but it does that even without dcplusplus.
phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Georgi Jivankin" <georgijivankin@xxxxxxxxx>