Re: JAWS and Braille displays

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 13:44:10 -0500

The concave is very uncomfortable, and I hae to disagree with you. That
braille display does not put fs to shame. The dot firmness stinks on those.
Have you seen the focus braille cells? If you put the dot firmness to 100
percent on the focus nothing beats that dot firmness, not even the Alva, and
certainly not the braille display you talked about.