Re: JAWS Update Now Available

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:41:06 -0500

hi. any chance that the problems with the blank virtual buffers have been fixed in build 2173? I don't want to download this new version and install it only to find that I'm still gonna have to load up internet explorer a couple times before it works properly.

At 02:55 PM 6/21/2007, you wrote:
Hi Rick and all,

So far, it does seem a bit more responsive.

Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
another person.