RE: JAWS & Sound Cards

  • From: "Cy" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:40:43 -0500

I would probably recommend sticking with the Creative Labs stuff. I
would also strongly recommend that you have a separate sound board for
JAWS to use. When you get the music where you want it JAWS sounds awful.
If you have the surround sound going JAWS is unintelligible.
I have a Double Talk for JAWS but, had I know then that I could have
used two sound cards I would have done that as I prefer Eloquence to the
sorry Double Talk speech. Double Talk reminds me of the Artic and
Symphonics 215 board - poor to sorry.
CYS...