Re: JAWS Scottish brogue maybe?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 23:14:57 -0500

         Hi
I changed the subject line to better reflect the question.
I would say that this is probably an issue where it's only a slight stutter
that only makes it sound like a Scottish brogue, but it's actually only a
slight stutter. Like others have said, check to see how many programs you
have running while JAWS is running, and try to make sure that your system
has enough resources.  and if possible, try to invest in a hardware
synthesizer, and all thesestststststuttering problems will go away.