Re: JAWS Repair

  • From: Michael Rouillard <michaelrouillard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 16:06:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mark,
To do a repare on jaws, insert your program CD and click on clyent setup. When
the setup program starts, select repare. Then click repare again. When asked if
you want to remove your user settings, say no. Say no again when you are asked
if you want to install additional braille displays. Click on finish when it is
finished and restart your computer.
If you downloaded jaws from the internet, open the file you downloaded and
press enter when prompted. Follow the same instructions above.
Michael Rouillard