JAWS Outlook and Office 2007 Tutorials

  • From: "Lynn Golightly" <vgolight@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 17:54:32 -0500

My office just dumped Office 2007 on my computer with no notice.  I'm having
trouble with the concept of what a ribbon is and where everything is on
those ribbons.  I went to Freedom Scientific and looked and looked and
couldn't ever find a specific tutorial for JAWS and Office 2007.  I found a
reference, but never the np3 tutorial.  I went to training headquarters and
searched all over---at least I thought I did.  Do you know where I can find
a good Office 2007 JAWS tutorial?  Thanks so much.

Vicky Golightly