JAWS Laptop Keyboard Layout keys

  • From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 08:35:11 -0400

I have a Dell laptop and installed JAWS 8 on it.  I've set it up to use the
laptop keyboard layout.  Although I've been able to figure out some things,
I still don't know how to emulate the num pad keys.

I'm trying to use E-Backup to copy my OE and Favorites from my desktop to
the laptop.  I've copied the files onto an external hard drive, but can't
figure out how to get them from the hard drive to the laptop.  It's the free
version of E-Backup and, on the desktop, I used the num pad and mouse
buttons to click the buttons I needed.

If anyone can help with this, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Cindy

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then...find the way."
Abraham Lincoln