Re: JAWS Jabbers At The Wrong Time

  • From: "Sun Sparkle" <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 09:51:12 -0600

why would you say it is not a jaws problem jaws uses the page up and page
down keys to rais the rait of speech so it is a jaws issue rather then a
windows one. I have some other friends that have had the same problem and
they are wondering about it to and they asked a tech to look at their
computers and not a thing is worong with their computers so it has to be
jaws.